The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is approaching, and the IDF board wants to hear from you!
The AGM is a chance for IDF to come together; for the board and members to look at IDF as a community project – one that we are in together. The 2019-2020 board will use this opportunity to show you what they’ve been doing behind-the-scenes for you in the first year of their term. They will also do their best to answer all of your questions, either before or during the meeting.
Some of the topics that will be covered in the AGM include:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the 2020 race season,
- Review of the 2019 season,
- Membership update,
- Financial update,
- Safety Changes,
- Rule Changes,
- Media Changes,
- The 2020 Schedule, and
- And, your questions.
Please ask us your questions by following this link, and we will do our best to answer your questions before or during the April 18th AGM meeting.
Mark your Calendar: the AGM virtual meeting will be shared on YouTube at the following times per your location:
- 11pm 18 April, Saturday (Paris, Amsterdam, Rome),
- 2pm 18 April, Saturday (Los Angeles, Vancouver),
- 5pm April, Saturday (New York),
- 6pm 18 April, Saturday (Sao Paulo),
- 7am 19 April, Sunday(Sydney), and
- 5am 19 April, Sunday (Manila).
Thank you for your commitment to the future of Downhill Skateboard and Street Luge racing!